'Hardware for AI' is the kick-off event for our new series 'Future of Computing'.
There we bring together experts from the semiconductor sector to learn and discuss innovative silicon solutions which enable the current wave of AI advancements and provide future revolutions. After talks from research, industry and start-ups we will close with the a networking part, where you can connect with other participants.
- In-Memory Computing for AI: Hope or Hype? - Prof. Hussam Amrouch, TU Munich
- Low-power, low-latency computing with Intel Loihi 2 - Ashish Rao Mangalore, Intel Labs
- Takeaways from implementing an AI Application from Scratch - Prof. Wolfgang Ecker, Infineon
- Brain-inspired Computing – systems for the next generation of AI - Matthias Lohrmann, SpiNNcloud
- Accelerating Edge-AI Applications with RISC-V - Florian Zaruba, Axelera AI
To attend please register for the event via Eventbrite.