Welcome to our Challenge!
Do you have a great idea for a 3D printed product? On top of that, are you convinced that you can save or even make money with this idea? Then take part in our European 3D Printing Challenge 2023.
Thanks to the success of the challenge in 2020, 2021 and 2022, we are proud to annouce that the challenge 2023 is open for teams and individualists from all over Europe. And another good news: the Technical University of Munich (TUM) will co-host the challenge from now on.
Procedures of the Challenge
The challenge has 3 rounds, where only selected works are able to join the next round.
- 1st round: submission of product ideas (evaluated by a panel of experts)
- 2nd round: submission of business plans (evaluated by a panel of experts)
- 3rd round: final presentation & awarding (evaluated by a top-classjury consisting of leading business representatives)
You can join either individually or in groups of up to 3 participants. What you need to do:
- register in the following form,
- design your own product or part,
- print the part independently with any 3D printing technology,
- take a good photo shooting of the printed part,
- design a poster for your idea (the template will be provided per e-mail after your registration),
- send the finished poster by e-mail to us before the due dates.
You are expected to win:
- technical Workshops with top-class Experts from the 3D printing branch,
- 3D printed cups,
- Cash vouchers,
- Filament vouchers,
- Printingroom vouchers.
Audience Prize: The team voted by the Live-Stream audience owns the special prize to record one video with Andreas Weiß after the challenge, and it is going to be published on the Youtube channel AMPrO 3D.