Orrick shares lessons learned from working with countless start-ups and make aware of some of the most relevant legal pitfalls that can trip over founders in the first years. Legal topics include:
- Setting-up the Company – early pitfalls and preparing the company for scaling
- Start-up Financing and Term Sheet Deep Dive – convertible loans, equity financing and latest deal trends based on our European 2022 and YTD 2023 data samples
- Employee Participation Programs – VSOP, ESOP and growth shares
- Data Privacy Must Haves
- IP Must Haves – protecting your IP and IP transfers from the university
- Employment Law Must Haves
- Tax Pitfalls in the Early Stages
- U.S./German Holding Structures – setting it up from scratch and the famous "flips"
The program of the FLBC#4 will be augmented by a Fireside Chat – more soon.
If you are interested to attend, please contact Sven Greulich. Please note that only those who have registered and whose participation has been confirmed can attend.